Mentoring Experience Evaluation Form
This form is for mentors to fill out at the conclusion of the mentoring process. It will help us to improve the program and your input is valuable to us.
Dates of start and end of mentoring process:
Please answer the following questions:
1. I found the mentoring process gratifying and enjoyable with the above named mentee.
2. The mentee and I established a comfortable working relationship.
3. The mentee showed respect for my experience and expertise.
4. The mentee was comfortable accepting my suggestions, information and feedback.
5. I would work with the mentee again.
6. How often were you and your mentee in communication over what period of time?
8. What else should we know about the mentoring experience you had with your mentee? Please include suggestions on how NYMHCA can make the mentoring process more effective.
7. How did you and your mentee communicate? were there face-to-face meetings? If so, how many?
Thank you for helping our future professionals by participating in the mentoring process!