Mentoring Experience Evaluation Form for Mentees
This form is to be filled out by mentees after the the mentoring process has concluded.
Please answer the following questions:
1. I found the mentoring process valuable to my development as a professional.
2. The mentor and I established a comfortable working relationship.
3. The mentor showed respect for me and my goals as a professional.
4. The mentor provided me with valuable information, suggestions and feedback.
5. I would work with the mentor again.
6. I would recommend the mentor to others.
9. What else should we know about your mentoring experience? Please include suggestions on how
NYMHCA can make the mentoring process more effective.
7. How often were you and your mentor in communication over what period of time?
8. How did you and your mentor communicate? Were there face to face meetings? If so, how many?
Dates of start and end of mentoring process: