NYMHCA Marketing Manager Application
Please provide us with a list of media platforms and programs you have experience and expertise with. Examples: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google ads, video programs, graphics, PowerPoint, etc.
Are there media programs and platforms that you do not have experience with? Please list all of them:
Please list at least 5 goals as part of a plan of action that you would draft as the NYMHCA Marketing Manager:
The role of NYMHCA Marketing Manager is a full voting position on the NYMHCA Board of Directors with a term of 2 years. The marketing manager reports to the NYMHCA Board of Directors at least every 3 months during board meetings and otherwise keeps the president and executive director up to date on their work and the work of his/her committee.
Here is the job description for this position:
- Manage multiple social media platforms
- Generate content and solicit content from NYMHCA leaders that aligns NYMHCA’s message -
across multiple platforms
- Identify outcome goals and implement a content calendar in line with these goals
- Increase engagement and communication with users
- Collect, analyze, and report social media data to the board on a quarterly basis
- Chair a committee that will assist in media management
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms: 1 year
- Knowledge of social media platforms, digital marketing tools, and analytics
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Strong professional writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
This position will be a full voting board position appointed by the current NYMHCA president for a term of 2 years and which can be renewed at the discretion of the NYMHCA president.
(NYMHCA membership is required)
Is there anything else we need to know about you?